Organ Stop Pizza News
Join us for Christmas in July!
From July 1st through July 31st, customers who bring in 2 non-perishable food items or make a $2.00 donation to United Food Bank, will receive a 10% discount off their entire food order.
The restaurant will be decorated for Christmas and of course there will be Christmas Music and Sing-A-Longs!
Most needed items are:
* Peanut Butter * Canned Meat
* Canned Fruit & Vegetables
* Cereal-Whole Grain, Low Sugar
* Soup, Stews, Chili, Beans
* Milk-Canned/Dried * Rice and Pasta
Please, no glass jars, baby food, expired food, or opened food.
If you’re lucky, Santa may even stop by:
Check us out on Sonoran Living!
We offer a fun Kid’s Party Package:
Guess who made the “Arizona Bucket List: 50 Outstanding Ways to Experience Arizona”?
“Featuring the largest Wurlitzer pipe organ in the world, Organ Stop Pizza offers guests the opportunity to enjoy a slice of pizza in an atmosphere like no other. Visitors will be able to enjoy some delicious pizza as they listen to both traditional and popular music played on the organ. Copies of the pipe organ music can be purchased at the gift shop on site, so you can enjoy the music anywhere.”
For the complete list please visit – https://www.vacationsmadeeasy.com/
Behind the Scenes with Charlie Balogh (Spotlight, page 56) rock the organ for the PHOENIX magazine crew at Organ Stop Pizza in our video.
Organ Stop Pizza
- It may be one of Arizona’s best kept secrets. We’ll visit a Mesa restaurant where music, not food, is the main entrée. Organ Stop Pizza touts the world’s biggest Wurlitzer organ with nearly 6,000 pipes, 17 percussion instruments and two pianos. Originally installed at the Denver Theatre to accompany silent films, Organist Charlie Balogh says the additions and improvements that Organ Stop has made puts the organ’s replacement value at more than $4 million.
See the story here!